It says the ring has 85% tungsten carbide, I’m just wondering what the other 15% is?
Thanks for reaching out! Our Tungsten Carbide 850 is 85% Tungsten and 15% other alloys such as nickel and cobalt. For more information on our Tungsten Carbide you can visit out materials page. I am also providing a link to our full collection of TC 850 - TC 850 Collection