Free 30 Day Returns & 60 Day Resizes
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return or exchange it within 30 days in its original, unworn condition for an exchange or full refund
- Contact our Customer Care department at 888-465-3817 or email@example.com to request a Return Authorization number. Please also briefly describe the reason for the return.
- We will email you a pre-paid, UPS 2-Day return label and a Return Authorization number.
- Take your order and the label to the nearest UPS location and simply mail it back to us preferably in the original jewelry box packed inside a small UPS box or other small cardboard box. If you need packaging materials, UPS will assist you. IMPORATNT – the Return Authorization number must be clearly written on the outside of the package or the return will not be accepted
- Your order should arrive in our office within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- All refunds, exchanges and resizes will be processed within one week of receipt. Exchanges of Custom orders will be processed within ten days.
Certain metals, such as Tungsten carbide, will be size exchanged as they cannot be resized due to their extreme hardness.
Personalized / Engraved Rings
Due to the personalized nature of engraved rings we are unable to accept returns. Therefore, it is very important that you order the correct size at the time of purchase. Please use our ring sizing tools to help determine your correct size.
Better Fit Guaranteed - Find Your Ring Size
Select From Two Options
Option 1. Order Ring Sizer
Our ring sizer tool takes any guesswork out of measuring your ring size. Order one for FREE and we will mail it to you.
Option 2. Download Our Ring Size Guide
If you can't wait and want to find your size right way you can download and print our ring size guide in US Letter size. Paper must be scaled to 100%.
How to ensure the perfect fit.
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather. Make sure you measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Early morning and cold weather produce smaller finger sizes). For a more accurate reading, measure your finger 3 to 4 times.
We suggest you do not use string or paper to measure ring size as they can easily yield an inaccurate measurement.
Men’s ring sizes
Triton rings range from size 7 to 13 including ½ sizes
Triton wants to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our jewelry. All Triton rings are covered by the Forever Fit Limited Warranty. In addition to being warranted against imperfections in design, material, and/or workmanship, Triton rings will be replaced if the original owner’s finger size every changes. Simply see your Triton retailer orTriton warranty card for specific details.