$866.25 $1,155.00 You Save 25% ($288.75)
Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $216.56 with or Learn more
Triton Manufacturer Warranty: Triton wants to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our jewelry, therefore all Triton rings are warranted against imperfections in design, material, and/or workmanship through the Triton Manufacturer Warranty. Your ring must be sent to TRITON by first contacting Customer Service.
Triton Forever Fit Warranty™: This warranty celebrates the nature of change by offering a lifetime size exchange program to honor your evolution. If any party other than TRITON has worked on your ring, the warranty coverage terminates. Click here to learn more.
While not wearing your Tungsten Carbide ring, store it separately in a small pouch or bag so it will not scratch other, softer metal jewelry items. To clean your Tungsten Carbide ring, mix a few drops of mild detergent (household soap works well) with warm water, dampen a soft cloth with the mixture and rub the surface of the ring to remove dirt and oil. You can then use a cotton swab to clean any hard to reach grooves or around diamonds. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth. As with all jewelry, avoid contact with any harsh chemicals including household products such as ammonia, bleach and chlorine. If your Tungsten Carbide ring does come in contact with any of the above chemicals, clean the ring right away using the above cleaning instructions.
DLC is a carbon-based coating with some properties of diamond that is often used in luxury watches, and high-end performance tools for its tough, protective, and adhesive qualities over traditional PVD coating. We are the first in men’s rings to incorporate BLACK DLC coating and have created a hybrid multi-layer process utilizing nano-technology (patent pending). Thus, increasing overall corrosion and wear resistance while maintaining a luxurious heavyweight and comfortable feel. Why DLC over PVD? Our patented multi-layer coating allows for superior adhesion over black PVD resulting in a premium coated finish product. It is 2x thicker, and 20% more wear-resistant than traditional surfaces.
What material binder is used in this ring? If I understand correctly, the tungsten is 85% pure. What is the remaining 15%? Thank you.
Thanks for reaching out! Our Tungsten Carbide 850 is 85% Tungsten and 15% other alloys such as nickel and cobalt. For more information on our Tungsten Carbide you can visit out materials page. I am also providing a link to our full collection of TC 850 as well as a link to our Tungsten Raw collection.
TC 850 Collection
Tungsten Raw Collection
The Triton Forever Fit Warranty™ celebrates the nature of change by offering a lifetime size exchange program to honor your evolution.